Thinking of updating your roofing? You have plenty of options for roof types for Hickory, NC homes. However, with all the available roof types for Hickory, NC homes, you might have a hard time choosing. Fortunately, we at Atlas Construction have roofing specialists who can help you narrow down your choices.
Common Roof Types for Hickory, NC Homeowners
To make things easier for you, Atlas Construction listed some of the common roof types for Hickory, NC homes. Consider any of the following roof types for Hickory, NC homes:
- Asphalt Roof Types for Hickory, NC Homes
Asphalt shingles are one of the most popular roof types for Hickory, NC homeowners because they’re fairly easy to install. Asphalt shingle roof types for Hickory, NC homes come in an array of colors. They may also be in the form of three-tab shingles.
- Three-Tab Shingles: These are flat, smooth asphalt shingle roof types. Hickory, NC homeowners looking for a practical and easy-to-maintain roofing solution can opt for three-tab shingles.
- Architectural Shingle Roof Types for Hickory, NC Homes
For modern-looking roof types, Hickory, NC homeowners can opt for architectural shingles. Compared to three-tab shingles, architectural shingle roof types for Hickory, NC homes are thicker and have multiple layers. If properly installed, architectural shingle roof types for Hickory, NC homes may help increase the value of your home.
When choosing a roofer to install architectural shingle roof types, Hickory, NC clients should go with a Certified Shingle Master Installer such as Atlas Construction. We use the Integrity Roofing System that includes waterproof and water-resistant underlayment, roof ventilation, and shingles specially made for hip and ridge caps.
- Metal Roof Types for Hickory, NC Homes
Metal roof types for Hickory, NC homes are quickly gaining popularity because of their long lifespan and energy efficiency. With metal roof types, Hickory, NC residents can keep their homes cool in the summer and warm in the winter. There are also different metal roof types for Hickory, NC homes. These include the multi-rib and standing seam metal roof types for Hickory, NC homes.
- Multi-Rib: The first type of metal roofing is the multi-rib. It consists of a 29-gauge metal.
- Standing Seam: Although traditionally seen on commercial buildings, the standing seam is also among the ideal roof types for Hickory, NC homes. It is made of a 26-gauge metal.
Note: Both these metal roof types for Hickory, NC homes are factory-coated with Kynar paint. They come with a 40-year warranty against fading.
Get the Best Roof Types for Hickory, NC Homes!
Whether you’re building a house from scratch or remodeling, you need to hire the right professionals for the roofing job. If you’re looking for the best roofing specialists, turn to Atlas Construction. We specialize in installing different roof types for Hickory, NC properties.
We are a locally owned and licensed home remodeling company offering various roof types to Hickory, NC property owners. Whether you’re looking for a residential or commercial roofing contractor, we have the right roof types for Hickory, NC properties. We offer all the abovementioned roof types to Hickory, NC residents.
Storm Damage and Insurance Claims for Different Roof Types for Hickory, NC Homes
If a storm causes damage to your home’s roofing, your insurance company may shoulder the expenses to repair it, with the only out-of -pocket expense being the deductible. Atlas Construction will work with your insurance company’s adjuster to help determine the damages. We will help you get a fair home inspection.
Easy Financing Options Available
At Atlas Construction, we offer financing options for clients. We have a platform of 14 different lenders guaranteed to give you the best rates available. No matter your credit score, we have a payment plan for you. Contact us today, and let us discuss how you can get the best value for your chosen roof types for Hickory, NC homes. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Atlas Construction: A Trusted Residential and Commercial Remodeling Business
Remodeling your home or establishment can be rewarding and profitable. The money you spend on energy-efficient windows or high-quality roofing will pay off in the long run. Such an investment can add value to your property and enhance its curb appeal.
At Atlas Construction, we are here to help you enhance the beauty and efficiency of your valued investment. Whether you need to have a new roof installed or have your current siding replaced, you can depend on our skilled team to get the job done. With our help, you’ll soon be owning a property that you can be proud of.
More About Atlas Construction
Located in Granite Falls, North Carolina, our locally-owned company takes on a variety of residential and commercial remodeling projects. We can replace roofs, windows, and sidings. As quality home remodeling contractors, we also offer specialty services, such as stucco repair and replacement, specialty copper work, and creative rock and brick design.
Since our establishment in 2002, we have worked hand in hand with our clients to ensure accuracy and quality. Throughout the entire process, expect our project managers to communicate with you to make sure that every aspect of the project is done right for your satisfaction.
Residential Remodeling Services
Atlas Construction is dedicated to helping you upgrade your home. From replacement windows that offer better insulation to brand-new roofing that can bolster your home’s aesthetic appeal, we can provide them all.
The roof is your home’s first line of defense against natural hazards like wind, snow, rain, and extreme heat. Keep your family safe by having quality, long-lasting roofing. Atlas Construction offers various roofing types, such as:
- Asphalt Shingles. These are what most people usually associate with traditional roofing. They come in a wide variety of colors and can be installed easily. The traditional asphalt shingle is called a 3-tab shingle, which is flat and smooth.
- Architectural Shingles. At Atlas Construction, we are certified Shingle Master Installers. We can install architectural shingles, which are newer types of asphalt shingles and are thicker with multiple layers.. When installing them, we use the Integrity Roofing System that includes waterproof underlayment, roof ventilation, and more.
- Metal Roofing. This can keep your house cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Many homeowners choose this type because of its lifespan and energy efficiency. The two types of metal roofing are Multi-Rib and Standing Seam.
Gutters keep the water flow away from your home and help prevent soil erosion at your property’s base. You can protect your home from water damage by turning to us for gutter repair and replacement.
Improve your home’s ventilation while also saving on energy costs through our replacement windows. We offer windows of all sizes and types, and each window is custom-made to fit your property. Come to us for window types such as double hung, casement, awning, hopper, picture, and bay.
Siding adds beauty to your property while also protecting it. If you need new siding installed, turn to us. We offer the following types:
- Vinyl Siding. This type is not expensive, requires low maintenance, and is easy to clean.
- Fiber Cement Siding. Being made of sand, wood fibers, and cement, this can last a lifetime.
- Wood Siding. Proper care is needed for this siding that can be beautifully painted with any color.
Commercial Roofing Services
Keeping your establishment’s roof in top condition is important. Aside from being attractive, it can keep employees, guests, and clients safe. Atlas Construction can install and replace roofing types such as single ply, steep slope, low slope, and modified bitumen. View a list of common roofing types here: https://www.nationwide.com/types-of-roofing.jsp.
Request the Services of Our Skilled Team
At Atlas Construction, we help homeowners and business owners improve the form and functionality of the windows, gutters, and other parts of their properties. If you’re interested in what we have to offer, you may reach us by calling 1-828-544-1110 or filling out our contact form.